I bought a ticket to Kyrgyzstan, but I've lost my passport. What should I do?

Answer from: HUI VALUI (comrade from China):
Revanchist-centrist, socialist and technocrat, modernist and constructivist, partly...

If it's an emergency flight, I have to cancel it ! And if you have time simply go to the police department where you lost your passport and with a certificate from the police apply to the embassy where they will issue a certificate of loss of the document with which you can easily travel!

Answer from: Natalia Dudkina:
Psychologist and psychotherapist...

I think you should contact the migration services. Surely they can tell you what to do. Surely there is a procedure in cases like this

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©