I had an unprotected intercourse 10 days before my period. Can I consider that I am pregnant?
Answer from: Irina Karnachuk:
Post-graduate student of philology, music teacher, I love handicrafts and animals!...
There are two ways to find out the answer: to take a test, bought in a drugstore, or to go and see a gynecologist. The first option, in my opinion, is easier. Bless you!
- I had unprotected sex in February, after that I had my period 2-3 times, now it is delayed for 5 days, can I be pregnant?
- If the possibility of getting pregnant, if unprotected intercourse took place in the last days of menstruation?
- There could be residue if there was intercourse (finished in her) and she got her period a couple of days later (want a baby)?
- I was 13 days late, then got my period on the 14th day, checked 5 tests - all positive, what does this mean?
- I drank postinor after unprotected intercourse and had unprotected sex again two weeks later. I didn't take anything. What are the chances of getting pregnant?