I'm 16 years old, I'm a girl, I'm about 165 - 166 cm tall, my mom's height is 159 cm, my dad's height is 170. How much more or less how many cm I'm going to grow?
Answer from: Konstantin Dokuchaev:
Author of the coolest blog All-in-One Person...
This question is difficult to answer. All this is measured in special hospitals by taking a picture of your hand. They can also tell you how old your skeleton is.
- Will I still be able to grow up? If so, how much? I am 15 years old, my height is 166 cm. My dad is 5'6" and my mom is 5'7". I would like to add ten centimeters.
- If I'm 15, my height is 178, my mom is about 171, and my dad is about 188, how much more can I grow and up to how many years?
- I'm a guy, I'm 18 years old, I'm 5'7". Do I have a chance to grow up if my mom is 154 cm tall and my dad is 174 cm tall?
- Me 12.7 years, my mom is 160 cm, I almost outgrew her (my height is 158), my dad is 192cm approximately. Who I grow into and by how much?
- I am 16 years old, I am a girl, how many cm I still grow and to how old? In three months I've grown 1.5 cm.