I'm 20 years old and my eyeballs have been yellowish since childhood, could it be hereditary?
Answer from: Alexander Gruber:
Engineer - programmer ⚡⚡ I understand computers, technology, electronics...
Yes. It could be a genetically mediated bilirubin metabolism disorder. The most common syndrome is Gilbert's. You can check for it by taking a blood test for free and bound bilirubin.
- Can bad eyesight be hereditary?
- Is autism hereditary according to geneticists?
- Are duodenal ulcers and colon cancer hereditary?
- Is the body's response to drugs hereditary? Is it possible to judge one's own potential experience (all other things being equal) from one's parents' experience?
- Why can a woman grow facial hair, just like a man, and is it hereditary?