I read that the meaning of the word "goy" for Jews is something like a dog, I would like to know if this is true or not?
Answer from: Gleb Simonov:
Poet, Photographer, Creator of the Archive "Bookseller". I work as an art director...
It means simply "non-Jew", or rather "non-Jewish", Because a person who has converted from another faith to Judaism, no matter who he is by blood, will not be called a goy.
- What is the true meaning of the word "secretary"? Usually it is perceived as a "man at the beck and call". But Stalin was a general secretary?
- What does the word "palindrome" mean?
- What does the word "Dolce" mean?
- What is the definition of the word "definition"?
- How many ways can you read the word "winter" moving down the arrows?