I started to eat everything, but from time to time I think about counting calories. How to be?
Answer from: Uwe B.:
Thoughts are something we can't control. They come and go.
Thoughts about counting calories may occur to you, especially if you've had a long period of dieting experience.
But you can choose to follow them or not follow them. You can control your behavior. And from what I've written, right now you're eating everything and not counting calories.
- How to stop counting calories? I can not eat quietly, all the time I count and write down.
- How to start a proper diet? And at the same time not to fall off, eating everything in your path, not looking at the calories.?
- How not to think only about it while losing weight? (When you're constantly counting calories, counting days and can't do anything else)?
- What happens if a teenager drinks two liters of cola at a time?
- If I eat 1500-1600 calories a day, that means I have to spend about 1800 or more to lose weight?