I want to give my share of the apartment to my daughter; do I have the right to live in that apartment with a registration?

Answer from: Taha Volk:

Of course, you have the right to live there.And you'll keep the registration.But.If your daughter decides to write you out, and will go to court, she will write you out.I answer you as a lawyer, considering all the options.I don't think anything bad about my daughter.But it's legally possible, so you should know about it.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©