If my first higher education is free of charge, can I get a second vocational education for free?
Answer from: Sergey B.:
Yes, you can, if you mean secondary vocational education (SPE).
As on each level of education (secondary vocational education, bachelor:specialist, master, postgraduate) you can use the right of education once at the expense of budgetary funds.
- Please tell me if I can get free education and what kind of education, if the bachelor (4 years) and a second degree (3 years) was paid by me?
- Competent people, help me out. Finishing college, it turns out the first education will be the second and PAY?
- Where the Russian in Europe or even abroad can get free higher education?
- What to do if you have higher education, suddenly you realize that you want to study economics, but you don't understand it at all? Courses, seminars, second university?
- How do you understand the phrase "graduate school is a second higher education"?