"If not Putin - then who?" :=)?
Answer from: Unhappy Man:
Buy yourself some games with girls. If you have a PlayStation 3, I suggest these...
Weasel. If there is law and democratic traditions in the country, the leader of the fritter will not affect the progressive movement of the country in the global stream. He is not a leader at all, but a hired manager, as it is in mentally healthy countries.
- Why some ATMs dispense money first and then the card, and vice versa?
- Is it possible that some words were synonyms at first, and then began to have different meanings?
- If I do not write consent to enrollment before the 1st wave, then my documents (originals) remain with you until the 2nd wave or as?
- What is the probability that Putin will not win the presidential election?
- Why has Putin not nationalized Central Bank if he was going to do it in 2000?.?