If you can't connect with your boss emotionally, what to do? This feeling gets in the way of work.
Answer from: Romina G.:
I like cats and traveling)...
What are the options?
Emotional contact is a two-way story.
And maybe the supervisor doesn't need that contact.
If it is important to have emotional contact with your supervisor, then you can only be advised to change your supervisor (read: your job).
Or leave everything as it is, i.e.е. Continue to work together without emotional contact.
As they say, you can't force yourself.
- I don't have a job that I love. Should you connect your work to your beliefs (for example, your belief in human rights, or your desire to postpone death?)?
- Does it make sense to live separately from your parents but spend all your free time at work, at 18-23 years old?
- What to do if your new boss doesn't like you on your first day?
- How to behave and what to do if you work as a freelancer and your boss is late with your paycheck?
- What IT-skill you can learn on your own, given that it is in demand in many countries?