If you cross the double continuous line on the headland you may always risk having your license revoked or it may only be interpreted as a violation of the road marking?
Answer from: Elsa M.:
Hello, hello, hello. :) I'm an optimist in life, a naturalist, a horticulturist...
Most likely it will be a fine! If not previously issued for such a violation)
Otherwise..it's a suspension of your license for a certain amount of time !
Hopefully this will not happen)
- What is the purpose of a double solid line on the road marking, what is its difference from a single solid line?
- Have you ever let your relatives drive your car before you had a driver's license?
- Bought a car, now what? Where does everyone go? Now I go where I used to go on foot, everything goes fast.And where do you usually go in your car, what do you advise?
- Why do they make some roads toll roads? They are private?Why not make all roads toll and how do they decide which road toll?
- Termit sneakers + skinny jeans and a tucked in shirt with double rolled up sleeves. What do you think of this bow?