In what court to sue for termination of parental rights: the district or people's?

Answer from: Ekaterina Smirnova:
Provincial Redneck. I like to drink, I like to hunt, I like to fish. Not in the mainstream, in the...

Hello. Parental rights cases are subject to the jurisdiction of the district court.
The suit for termination of parental rights is filed in court, at the place of residence of the defendant, in case, if in addition to the requirements for termination of parental rights, there will be a requirement to recover alimony, the plaintiff may file a claim and at the place of his residence.

Related Questions:


Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©