Is it possible having studied in college for one specialty to go to higher education for another specialty?What is needed for this?
Answer from: Lena del Gray:
Little by little...
At the end of the college you get a degree and can apply for any occupation. But you receive no preferences, you enter on the same basis
- Is it possible to enter the institute without examinations, if you enter the institute where it is easier, study for a semester, and then transfer to another institute for the same specialty?
- How to skip a long period of college so as not to kick out? (Reason: work in another country)
- Is it possible to become a composer without a classical music education (music school), if you are already 20?
- Is it possible to publish a scientific article, not having higher education?
- Will I have to pay for my education if I leave college and apply to another technical school in a year? (Т.к. I will be working this year)