Is it possible having studied in college for one specialty to go to higher education for another specialty?What is needed for this?

Answer from: Lena del Gray:
Little by little...

At the end of the college you get a degree and can apply for any occupation. But you receive no preferences, you enter on the same basis

Related Questions:

Education, study

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©