Is it possible to create a 4x, 5x , 6-dimensional model which will fly?
Answer from: Gennady:
If I understood correctly, your question rather: Is it possible to create a 4, 5, 6-dimensional model in our normal space? As our space has 3 dimensions, to make such model will be, to put it mildly, not easy. Even if someday scientists will be able to create such an object, it will be impossible for us to see its essence as our usual spatial thinking will not allow it.
And to put on paper any N-dimensional model can be done in one cumbersome and unpretentious way.
In drawing, a method of representing objects with three projections is often used - two-dimensional images of an object from different angles (from the front, from the side and from behind). If you have an equation describing a 4-dimensional object, you can represent it as four projections - three-dimensional images constructed by discarding one of the variables in the object's equation. Similarly, a 5-dimensional model is built - five 4-dimensional images, each of which is built as four 3-dimensional images. And so on.
- Is it possible to create a teleport in the near future? And if so, how will this process be carried out?
- Is it possible to create a device that would generate a magnetic field corresponding to the magnetic field of the Earth?
- Is it possible to create a computer, a satellite or a robot that will remember the future?
- Is it possible to create an anti-matter bomb using annihilation?
- Is it possible to create a machine to absorb or repel pressure?