Is it possible to die if you hold your nose while sneezing?
Answer from: Sashka the Bug:
Sashka Bukashka knows all about the niceties of paperwork and legal aspects...
I will try to guess that no... First of all, sneezing is not only through the nose, but also through the mouth... Sneeze speed, about 4-5 m:s, with a small volume of air, you can sneeze even without letting the air out of you, with a large volume, most likely you will not be able to contain the air in your lips. If you, however, somehow manage to plug both the nose and mouth tightly, then most likely your cheeks and soft tissues of the mouth and throat will inflate a lot, in the worst case these tissues can burst and in the absence of timely medical care can die from hemorrhage...
Answer from: Elena N.:
I always plug my nose when I sneeze so as not to annoy people around me with unnecessary sounds. Have not noticed anything supernatural. Not even a hint of tissue rupture or any other complications.
Answer from: Vladislav Noskov:
Sysadmin, a bit of a lifeservice blogger.me...
I can say one thing, it is harmful, as the pressure goes to the head and burst capillaries in the eyes, myself so sneezed and lived and did not notice anything) just the doctor saw once and explained just need to cover the mouth)
- My partner starts sneezing every time he eats. Seriously, after every meal 10-15 sneezes in a row and a nose full of snot. What does sneezing have to do with oversaturation?
- Is it possible to pay extra in cash if you don't have enough money on your card?
- Why does biting your tongue produce saliva?
- How hard do you have to bat your eyelashes to take off? And how big do they have to be?
- Is it possible to sneeze and have an orgasm at the same time? If so, what happens to a person?