Is it possible to return the medical glasses that have not yet been made?
Answer from: Natalia:
Struggling to grasp the immensity)...
In general, before the transfer of goods can always be abandoned, unless the seller can prove that the order of the individual. If you have ordered the work on their manufacture, even more so.
For a more accurate answer, please specify: how did you buy and pay for the product (online or in person in the store, as a natural person or from an organization) and how was the order agreed - the goods in a catalog or work on a new product.
- What are the best glasses for the driver both day and night?
- Cardboard virtual glasses are harmful to the eyes?
- Why is it that when you put on your glasses, the image shifts downward?
- Is it possible to get an arrow out, like in the movies, when you realize that medical attention will not be forthcoming?
- Is it possible to work as a piercer without having medical training? Is it enough to have a certificate?