Is it true that in the U.S., undercover police officers are required to identify themselves if asked?
Answer from: Stas Tambiå:
Mid-level manager. Mother of two children. To traditional family values...
Nonsense. An undercover cop infiltrated by a drug gang, revealing his identity is tantamount to signing his own death warrant. I don't believe in the idiocy of American cops.
- Is it possible to film the police officers on duty, if you were detained without grounds and violate your rights?
- Why British police officers can't defend themselves against lightly armed terrorists?
- Why do police officers have service weapons on a spiral wire?
- Why in America police officers are called pharaohs?
- Do police officers and other security personnel feel disadvantaged by the ban on travel to Western countries?