Is it true that people with leprosy do not have lice?
Answer from: Tatiana R:
A manager and an accountant by education, but a journalist by profession.I read all kinds of things...
I have seen in the film "The Magnificent Century". Rustem Pasha had lice on his head. And the doctor said that people with leprosy don't have lice. That's why I think so.
- Is it true that the iq of autistic people is below average, and that the number of chromosomes is different from 46? Were Newton, Leonardo, Tesla autistic?
- Is it true that withdrawn, lonely people become crazy by old age?
- Is it true that doctors only prescribe drugs that are profitable (sort of like an advertisement)? Why do they hide cheap analogs and generally not interested in actually helping people?
- Is it true that people with autism are incapable of showing aggression?
- Is it true that in medieval Europe there were people sickened by vampirism because of a lack of hemoglobin?