Is it true that the best way to remember your loved one's birthday is to forget it once?
Answer from: Yandex.Health:
I think it depends on the girl. If she is too emotional - yes, but if she is calm and wise, let's say, she will be offended, but especially not show, can tell in the evening that they say so-and-so, but without hysterics, then you would think that she does not care (although, here already depends on you) to this and forget again.
- How often do your greatest anxieties and fears come true?
- What are your mainstays in life?
- Is it true that the only person you want a relationship with is you?
- What to do if you're afraid that no one will love you and you'll spend your whole life alone, not finding friends and a loved one?
- Would you like to create a perfect model of your life partner, or is a living, unpredictable person better?