Is it true that vaping is 95% safer than cigarettes?
Answer from: Cat Lawyer:
Author of Telegram Channel "Cat Lawyer". Expert in consumer protection...
By topic "vape" you can find a question in which I wrote about 95% and about the harm of vaping as such. In short, for the cardiovascular system is indeed much safer. Not so much for the stomach, especially on an empty stomach.
- Is it possible to carry electronic cigarettes in hand luggage with liquids? The intricacies of a true vaper's journey
- Is it true that smoking cigarettes helps you lose weight?
- Smoking or vaping, which is more harmful and how harmful are nicotine-free electronic cigarettes?
- Is it true that you can carry an unlimited amount of cigarettes at duty free? And what are your top tips for smokers traveling around the world?
- Is it true that the harm from smoking menthol cigarettes is greater than the harm from smoking regular cigarettes?