Is there a root of y=you? in the equation
Answer from: Kuzma Athletes:
Telegram channel about health, sports and nutrition....
1 ≠ 0
Hence, the roots in the equation "y:y=y" no.
- Solve the equation Cos x = Sin π 3.?
- How do you solve this equation? (4x)(4x+25)=0.?
- There were 15 guys in the group. They lined up in two rows and there were eight in each row. how can this be?
- Is there a prefix in the word "difference"?
- Which of the numbers -3, -2, -1, 2, 4 are roots of the equation x*x=.x+2.?