More like no than yes?♪ how do you know ♪. ♪ isn't it easier to say no ♪?
Answer from: Yegor Baranov:
You need to know the context of the situation to give answers to such vague questions. You have to say no in those cases where you yourself feel you want to refuse. This would be the right thing to do.
- How to make friends if you do not know what to talk about, and there are no interests?
- The person does not know the language and is among the foreign-speaking people. In what period of time will this person be able to master the language?
- How, without offending, to let the man know that you are not interested in it?
- How do you learn to get to know people easily?
- Why do people ask questions they know the answers to?