My wrist hurts, what to do?
Answer from: Yelenka:
Expanding my horizons....
At least limit the movement in the wrist, you can put a bandage, put some ointment on it. And then you need to see a doctor and take X-rays if necessary.
- Why Does the Tip of the Middle Finger Hurt? Didn't do anything, out of the blue a little swollen and hurts a lot. What is it?
- When it hurts near the heart in the side of the mouse, what does it mean?
- How to cure a bruised ankle at home? It hurts very much (maximum 3 days there is).
- Fractured tibia, was in a cast for 53 days, it hurts to step on now. What to do?
- What to do if my chest hurts and my blood pressure rises?