No sound on the PC, Windows 7 says in the settings that there is no connection to the connector, although the headphones and microphone are connected? What to do?
Answer from: Svetlana:
The first thing to check the installation of all the drivers - through Device Manager. If everything is correct - check in which jack is plugged headphones and microphone - it is better to use those connectors that are on the back of the system, if the connection is in the front, then check that the front connector is properly connected to the motherboard. Also select the output device in the sound setting (if all drivers are installed).
- Why does Windows 10 change the sound on my usb microphone to 100%? Although I always set it to 60%, the videos I've seen, and there are a lot of them, did not help?
- What to do if the sound on your computer doesn't work in Windows 7, but all the system sounds work, but not in games and browsers?
- Why does the sound not work on msi 10 windows laptop?
- What should I do if my Windows 7 computer doesn't play sound? It says that the sound device is disabled...
- Lost sound in YouTube clips when watching on your phone (Android) with headphones. There is sound in the commercials. What's the reason?