Should you be offended at your friend if he unsubscribes from you on another social network's instagram?
Answer from: Anna Southern:
Psychologist, certified Gestalt therapist. Telegram: @introvert172...
Does this play a major role in your communication? If it's a pen pal and this is what he's doing, then everything is clear and understandable. But if it's a friend with whom you communicate in reality, then you just need to ask why he did this (no offense, of course). Maybe he just decided to give up on social networks, changed:deleted the page or decided to check whether you notice or not. And in general, a reply is no reason to be offended, imho. Good friends are hard to find, but easy to lose)
Answer from: Il Burbero:
You're a programmer with over 10 years of experience. I've built a hundred computers, installed and...
Of course I have a classmate with whom I studied signed up for me in Insta and I signed up for her, then she began to offer to buy expensive makeup from her. But I refused and she unsubscribes from me. So these days friendship is commercial I also unsubscribed from it
- Does it make sense to create your own social network?
- Where you can download a free video from Instagram on your computer?
- Is it an offence to publish a photo from a person's social network page without their consent on another site?
- In social networking a friend around in the search for a couple of people. How to get back to make the list full again?
- How to add your Instagram page in Facebook (not mine) to do advertising Insta? Facebook is linked to another account, how do I add mine?