Tell me what the main systemic problem in the Khamovniki district is?
Answer from: Maria Nizhnik:
I don't talk much, but I write a lot....
The main problem is ignoring the residents. There are constant attempts on the neighborhood by various developers. We need to be able to be like-minded and act in concert. Otherwise, the residents are powerless.
- When you become a deputy, it turns out that there are a lot of problems in the district, and it's not ready for a systemic solution. Can you wait for him to come to grips with them?
- What problem of the Khamovniki district do you find most urgent?
- What are the main problems of the Khamovniki district?
- What projects you would like to implement as a municipal deputy in the Khamovniki district?
- What are the main problems in Khamovniki that require attention?