- AskRus.Guru offers the Internet user (hereinafter "User") to use the AskRus service available at https://askrus.guru (hereinafter "Service").
- These Terms and Conditions are an addendum to the User Agreement of AskRus services regarding the order of using the Service
- By starting to use the Service and its individual functions, the User is considered to have accepted these Terms, and the terms of all the documents mentioned above, in full, without any reservations or exceptions. If the User does not agree with the terms of the said documents, the User has no right to use the Service.
- These Terms may be amended without any special notice, and the new version of the Terms shall become effective upon posting on the Internet at the address specified in this paragraph, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Terms.
- If any changes are made to these Terms and Conditions in the manner prescribed in clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, the new version of the Terms and Conditions shall become effective. 1.4 of these Terms, which the User does not agree with, he is obliged to stop using the Service.
- By using the Service, the User gives their consent to receive promotional and informational messages. The User has the right to refuse to receive messages by using the corresponding functionality of the Service or by following the instructions specified in the message received.
Limitation of liability
- Messages and materials posted by User, and actions with them are subject to restrictions set out in the User Agreement of AskGuru services. User agrees to comply with these restrictions in full, including but not limited to, to refrain from using the Service solely to advertise products, works and services of User or third parties; from posting messages and materials offensive or obscene content; contentless or, in the case of commenting or discussing messages or materials of other users of the Service - does not match the subject of such messages or materials; containing spam and otherwise violating existing legislation of the Russian Federation, foreign countries, United States and other countries.
- AskGuru is not obligated to moderate, review, edit messages and materials posted by Users of the Service, control them, and cannot guarantee that messages and materials posted by Users of the Service do not violate the provisions of these Terms, legal acts or other documents. User acknowledges and agrees that AskGuru is not obliged to review messages and materials of any kind posted and/or distributed through the Service. The User understands and agrees that he must independently evaluate all risks associated with the use of messages and materials posted on the Service, including an assessment of their legality.
- The opinions of any users of the Service, expressed by them in messages and materials on the Service, do not reflect the opinion of AskGuru.