The apartment has no meters. Only one owner. No one is registered. The heating company bills me as a non-residential premise. What to do?

Answer from: Konstantin Dokuchaev:
Author of the coolest blog All-in-One Person...

I recommend you to contact the MC with a written appeal and ask them a similar question. For non-residential premises, they are in any case, have no right to expose the invoice, since the register of your room appears as a residential (if I understand correctly from your treatment). Then with their official response will be more clear what to do.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©