The girl refused her love with the words "The best we can be is best friends. Is it worth trying to win her heart or is it over?
Answer from: Igor Lazarev:
Games, travel and a little bit of everything else - so it is more interesting to live....
The girl answered you directly, that she sees you only as her friend. If you continue to pursue her, you will only ruin relations with her. If you don't want to be her friend, don't talk to her.
Answer from: Erik Gisburne:
Interested in system administration, open source software, programming...
No way... You'll just sit in the friendzone, waste your time on empty expectations. As a guy you are not interested in her, alas, you probably do not suit each other. It doesn't make you bad, you just have the wrong one in mind. With time and experience, you're less likely to screw up like that
- How a shy girl to declare her love classmate, which all the time surrounded by friends?(Social networks are not an option)?
- Is there love between a guy and a girl if they are friends? Describe a familiar case. Because I am beginning to suspect something...
- Can you love enough to love someone who can't?
- Where to meet a guy if there are only girls in uni? Working remotely with children. Girl, 20 years old.
- So much in love that I constantly want communication, gentle words, etc.д., And the girl is now on an internship and rarely goes online. I'm worried.How to calm down and trust?