The landlord won't pay me back. How to punish?

Answer from: Marina M.:

Good afternoon! The police, tax inspection, housing inspection or other authorities are not authorized to resolve a civil-law dispute about the legality (illegality) of the withholding of the payment made "as a pledge". You can send a statement by mail to these bodies, but these bodies recommend that you go to court, which is necessary to do.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©