There is a site with a domain, another site with a completely different theme on its subdomain. Will it affect the ranking and in what direction?
Answer from: FinInfo:
Leading a blog on financial topics. To answer your questions....
No, a subdomain for search engines is a completely different site and it can be completely any subject. On the main site is not how it will not affect.
- There is an indexed site with search traffic 5000 visitors per month (from search) on the book theme, but it is useless. What better to do with it?
- There is a dating site where you can put filters on profiles according to interests?
- Hello! Do I have to continue to pay for the old domain when transferring the site to a new one, so as not to lose my position in search?
- Is there a site where you can upload your playlist and they'll give you someone with similar taste?
- Husband went on a dating site and his wife found out and decided to leave her husband for another one. How to get back your beloved wife. If the correspondence was not serious?