To an aqueous solution of Na2SO3 added 25 ml of 0.1n of I2 solution.4 ml of 0.09 n Na2S2O3 solution was used for the titration of excess I.Find the mass of Na2SO3
Answer from: Milena Egorova:
The mass is 0.1025
- Calculate the mass of 10% salt, which should be added to 300 g of a 20% solution of the same salt to get a 12% solution of.
- How many grams of magnesium oxide must be added to a solution of sulfuric acid with a mass fraction of 500 g for a complete reaction?
- Solve the problem. How will the mass fraction of a dissolved substance change if 50 ml water is added to 150 g of a 10% sugar solution?
- In 40 g of water dissolved 20 g of sulfuric acid. Find the mass of the resulting solution.
- To a salt solution weighing 300 g and containing 5% salt, 15 g of salt were added. What is the mass fraction of salt in the new solution?