Today in the store they wouldn't sell me a Coke because I didn't have my passport with me. How to understand?
Answer from: Katya D.:
Perhaps Coke was considered an energy drink, and in some regions of our country, along with alcohol, it is forbidden to sell energy without showing a passport.
- I am often called stupid and naive. Why do they say so I can not understand. How to determine what is the cause and fix it?
- Were there maniacs in ancient times as we understand them today?
- Did people pretend to be dead in war so they wouldn't be killed?
- Liberal Democrats understand that the parade of new minorities will not stop, even if only because no one wants to be the last one to suffer, because if they start hitting, they'll start hitting from the end?
- Why do some people pretend to understand what they really have very little about?