We bought some country meat from a friend and I want to test it. Where can I get it tested?

Answer from: Realmccoy:
I'm an economist, a successful entrepreneur, I'm into movies, photo processing...

Veterinary labs. You can contact your local animal health service, they usually have labs. The lab must have a certificate of ability to perform such tests.

Ask the questions that interest you, even if they seem silly, childish, strange, funny, embarrassing, uncomfortable, or abstruse.

ASKRUS.Guru 2019-2021©