What are the five important things you have realized by the time you are twenty years old?
Answer from: Yegor Aniskevich:
1) You should have listened to your parents
2) Other people's opinion is also important
3) Watch your weight, don't get fat
4) It is important not to read too much, but to read to the end and understand the author's idea
5) Learn languages and do not waste your time studying
- I'm 16 years old and I think I've lived these years for nothing. You could have left a mark on the planet in such a long time! What's your answer to that?
- What to do when you realized that you will not study where you want, you will not work the job you wanted, and you do not have time or money for what you like because you do not like studying?