What are the proportions of the constituent parts of sawdust concrete?
Answer from: Julian Avramov:
Lifehacker, writer, poet...
The recommended ratio of components for the preparation of a medium-density composition of 100 kg of wood chips, is:
cement - 75 kg;
lime - 50 kg;
sand - 175 kg.
- What to do if the standard chute for unloading concrete mix from a mixer is too short?
- What should be the frost resistance of the concrete that will be used for the foundation of a two-story house?
- What grade of concrete is needed for the construction of a monolithic one-story house with permanent formwork?
- Highly water-resistant concrete has any significant disadvantages?
- How insufficient vibrating of the concrete mixture affects the quality of the finished concrete?