What defense mechanisms the human body has against the ingress and reproduction of small insects and parasites in the lungs except the cough?
Answer from: qntan:
No. Coughing is a mechanism for expelling dead tissue from the lungs and is vital. These processes can cause infections and pneumonia.
- What defense mechanisms fight poisons in the human body?
- What symptoms show that there are parasites in the human body?
- What happens if you accidentally swallow a small shard of glass the size of a saccharine?
- Why can't we feel our body grow - how the bones, hair and nails grow?
- What harm does frequent application of gel nail polish do to the body?