What do I do if I fall in love with a girl but she doesn't want a relationship with me because I am very caring and she is afraid to date?
Answer from: Mk R.:
Hi) I love everything to do with computers and new technology, so...
So she doesn't think she's worthy of you. Or she's just playing on your feelings. If option 1, just sit down and talk frankly about what's stopping you from being together. Well if the 2, do not torment yourself and your self-esteem, love comes and goes, life does not stop there
- You found out from the second person that the girl you like doesn't want to have a relationship with you.♪ But you got her and you feel like a man ♪. And how does she feel?
- The girl says she's afraid of sex, she doesn't answer more specifically. I am 18, she is 15 (almost 16, a virgin) our relationship is good, but I want to understand if it is only about the age?
- I'm afraid to date, fall in love, because sooner or later I'll either have to get married or end the relationship. Both are painful?
- I want to ruin a guy's relationship. He's dating a girl. He's 18 and she's 16. I love him very much and I've been dreaming about him. What should I do?
- What does a guy want from me if I am married, we have been dating for a couple of years and not more than once a month, and sex is even rarer? He says he loves me but he doesn't ask me to leave me for him. I love him.?