What does it mean if my lgG antibodies are 9.0, smear-negative?
Answer from: Yegor Aniskevich:
This means that you have had a coronavirus infection, have developed immunity to it, and are no longer contagious. To complete the picture, it would also be good to know your IgM blood count.
- If I have a lgG of 29.282, and lgM is 7.424, what does it mean?
- What do these readings mean: antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, IgG - 3.5, antibodies to coronavirus IgM-2.59?
- Blood test for covid, result: igm 0.11 and igg 0.5. What does it mean?
- Antibodies to Covid-19: IgM - 15.0; IgG - 15.4; after 11 days: IgM - 13.46; IgG - 14.6. What does it mean?
- Hello! My father's antibody test shows the following: IgM 4.888; IgG 9.8. What does that mean?