What does it mean, "In forward motion, any straight line drawn in the body remains parallel to itself."?
Answer from: Veilchen:
If you draw a segment (or a line) through any 2 points of a body, it will be carried parallel to itself as it moves.
In general, there is a definition. Progressive motion is the motion of a body in which the segment connecting any 2 points of the body is carried parallel to itself in the process of motion
- Find the equation of the trajectory of a point m which in its motion at all times remains twice as far from point a (3;0) as from the axis ou?
- Topic of the conversation: peacemaking. What does this word mean in terms of the Slavic alphabet?
- What does the substance above the arrow in the ionic equations mean?
- What does the cross slope value mean where it says: 10 with an arrow?
- A body with a mass of 73 kg is moving with an acceleration of 2m/second per square centimeter. With what acceleration will the body move with a mass of 125 kg? the force of action is the same