What education should have to become a crane operator?
Answer from: Lyubov Kobtseva:
Yandex Community Manager.Q...
To become a crane operator, you need to go to school and study there for 3 years to fully master the profession, because it is not easy and requires responsibility and diligence, as well as practical experience in training at any construction site. At the end of the college, you get a 4th category, passing courses or gaining experience, you can raise it to the 8th category.
- What can you become without higher education?
- Is it possible to become a composer without a classical music education (music school), if you are already 20?
- Is Higher Education Required to Become a Programmer?
- How to become a good teacher, even without education?
- What education is the best way to become a good journalist?