What engine does Battlefield 1942 have?
Answer from: Rimma K.:
I like halva, jam, cheese. I like computers and all sorts of new and innovative...
Battlefield 1942 is made on the Refractor Engine. The game engine was created by Stockholm studio Refraction Games and was first used in their game Codename Eagle.
- How to install Yandex if your computer does not have any search engine?
- I want to connect my home internet, but I'm terribly ashamed of my house, it's in bad shape. How does this connection procedure work?
- The computer switches on before the stage of entering the bios, but does not even enter the bios. What can be wrong?
- I connect the 2nd monitor VGA, but my video card only has HDMI. The mother has VGA, but to run it you need onboard video, and the bios does not see it, sootv. The connector doesn't work either. CZX?
- Why the computer does not see the modem zte mf823d?