What happened on July 16?
Answer from: Anton:
Lots of events. Of the most extensive can be distinguished the following:
1) The largest railroad disaster in Germany (over 100 people died);
2) Salinger's story was published for the first time ""Catcher in the Rye" was published for the first time";
3) The first successful atomic bomb test took place in the USA;
4) Saturn's satellite Pan was discovered.
- What's the funniest thing that happened to you on January 1?
- You had a friend, you stopped talking because he witnessed your shameful act.Don't you regret that friendship now?Did you explain to your friend why it happened?
- I have a lot of interesting and incredible stories that happened to me. How to properly structure them into a standup and where this material can be presented?
- What's the most ridiculous thing that's ever happened to you in your life?
- Have you ever left for another city in the country, cutting off all ties, even with your parents? Tell me why it happened, how it happened and how it ended.