What happens if a person with tonsils removed gets angina?
Answer from: Anton Tuvykin:
Exactly nothing. He simply does not catch angina, since he does not have the palatine tonsils, acute inflammation of which is called angina.
- What happens if you transfuse a person with a different blood type?
- What a person feels and sees in clinical death? How it happens?
- What is primary, a person gets sick and goes to a doctor, or a doctor wants to treat someone and someone gets sick under him? (variant of a question about a chicken and egg for medics)?
- What happens when you eat cancer cells? (malignant, excised from a person, respectively)?
- I'm a perfectly healthy person. What happens if I start taking nootropil one tablet a day?