What is foot and mouth disease?
Answer from: Catherine Shmeleva:
I do not cease to learn new things. I love traveling and everything associated with it. A lot of...
It is an acute viral disease common in animals. A person can become infected through milk and milk products, sometimes through meat (this does not apply to people who come into contact with infected animals - in this case there can be direct transmission).
In foot-and-mouth disease, the mucous membranes, the interfinger folds, and the skin around the fingernails are severely affected by ulcers.
- Impacted wisdom tooth (penultimate one down), can't open my mouth wide, and my diction has stopped. How to set the jaw? Pebbles or something newer advise?
- Can you catch a skin disease when you have a fluoroscopy? I have to press my chest against a public surface. There may have been a sick person in front.
- Why does my tongue and mouth itch after eating certain foods (canned fish and packaged sausage)?
- About two months ago I started bleeding from my mouth, one time and never happened again, what could it be?
- What symptoms of kidney disease can be seen in women?