What is hardware acceleration?
Answer from: Yegor Aniskevich:
In simple words, it is a shifting of certain tasks to a device that is better suited for it, for example, video processing to a video card. If the application supports this function and is enabled, the switching is invisible to the user. But sometimes it leads to bugs.
Answer from: Nikolay Puzyrin:
Seriously interested in computers and everything connected with them. Retrogamer....
By hardware acceleration is meant the use of special software, which is called hardware acceleration, for one purpose or another. It allows you to perform a certain function package much faster than if you don't have any hardware. Turn on hardware acceleration, a must for every user who wants to get the maximum performance from their computer or laptop.
- Hi!I really want to understand computer hardware and software in more detail.Suggest youtube channels or other stuff that will help me.
- How many parts are involved in the hardware connection of peripherals?
- What devices are related to the computer hardware?
- How to begin to understand computer hardware?
- What to read to start understanding computers (hardware)?