What is it like to date a girl who has a mental disorder?
Answer from: Marina Shinyaeva:
Each of us constantly meets a girl with a mental disorder. Take a look at the TV, visit social media, check out the blocks.
Answer from: Rusya:
It depends on what kind of disorder and how it affects her cognitive functions. If it's usually in remission, like depression, then you may not notice anything until a certain point, if it's more complicated, then you need to know how to act and how to treat it urgently in a period of complications.
- Is it possible to cause voices in your head, create a second personality, or acquire another mental disorder without resorting to the negative factors that cause the disorder?
- Does it make sense to date a girl who already has an image of a "dream man" in her head?
- Is bipolar personality disorder a mental illness?
- Does it offend a man that a girl persistently tries to pay for herself on a date?
- How does this girl feel about me? I asked her, "Who's your date? ¶¶ She said, "I'm not gonna tell you ¶¶. You don't need to know