What is the difference between radical Islamism and radical Islam?
Answer from: Natella Katashova:
Working. Hobbies : books, internet....
In the first case, the content, in the second, the activity.
Radicalism is often the "the youth of political thought", when young people (the vast majority) want to achieve some drastic changes. Islam is in this case only a shell. In its place might as well be left-wing radicalism with a desire to take away and divide, or neo-Nazism with a desire to destroy this or that group on ethnic grounds.
Islam as a religion originally had no radical base. But he who seeks, he will find. And those who are constructive will use it for good (let's not forget the unifying foundations and spiritual experiences that push people into constructive activities of the kind of creativity, etc.п.).
- What destiny awaits on Judgment Day the savages who live in the backwaters of the jungle and are cut off from civilization and who have not yet heard of Islam?
- Will Africans who don't know about Islam go to hell?
- Why does a Google ad give me an idea about Islam?
- What was the relationship between Jews and Arabs (especially Palestinians) before the rise of Islam? What religion did the Arabs practice back then?
- How does Islam fit in with European values?