What is the most common name in your life?
Answer from: First DMC:
Multidisciplinary medical center for children from 0 to 18 years. Comprehensive...
I have often met Elena and Alyona in my life. In my child's class there are 6 Nastia out of 18 girls. When in the last term the last one came, it was funny. Before her arrival the teacher announced, tomorrow a new girl is coming, and the comment from the back of the desk, but do not say that Nastya, and finding out that it is so, there were comments " It's not funny anymore".
- Should you change your name to something unusual, but not too "eccentric? Something like Edward, Alan? If not, why not?
- What person in your life irritates and pisses you off the most and why?
- What is the most important value in your life?
- What personal achievement do you consider to be the most important in your life?
- How would you describe the most memorable person in your life?