What is the name of a private doctor's office in the U.S. with one owner doctor?
Answer from: Vitaliy Gitsak:
Bible researcher with 9 years of experience, a goiter...
This is called Private Practice.
One doctor does not usually work alone. One doctor can work and still have nurses and:or
- What is the name of an eye surgeon (exactly a surgeon, not a doctor)?
- Do clinics work during quarantine in Krasnodar? How safe is it to go to the doctor now?
- Why, when we sit in the doctor's office, we immediately feel good and everything instantly goes away?
- What is the name of the dream doctor?
- What is the name of the ear doctor?